Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Eco-Conscious Fashion: What about Leather?




Truth be told, since becoming Vegan, I have not been able to find a great pair of shoes or boots that are hot, stylish, cruelty-free and under $500.00.

Bags...Same Dilemma!
So this raises the question: if you're Vegan and against animal cruelty is recycled leather an option for you?
Ashley Watson is a designer who had an innovative idea: to create stylish handbags and wallets out of gently worn leather coats from charity thrift stores. I'm still undecided as to whether I would wear leather at all but I admire Ashley for her green ingenuity.


Charmoné is a green shoe company specializing in high-style eco-fashionable footwear which uses no animal products at all.

I'm still on a quest to see more quality cruelty-free fashion that doesn't break the bank. Any suggestions!? Email me!

No comments:

Share

Follow Me on Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge