Monday, March 26, 2012

Why I'm Vegan...

Many people ask me why I chose to live a CRUELTY-FREE life.  Five years ago, I decided 'cold turkey' to stop eating meat, gelatin, milk, eggs, fish, and any other food that comes from an animal.  I made the shift OVERNIGHT.  Here is a little glimpse into WHY I took on such a brave, purposeful, challenging, and rewarding endeavor.  Now, 5 years later, consistently at my ideal weight and body structure, I feel amazing, I am happier, transformed, vibrant, enlightened, fit, and healthful!  As I tell my friends, I don't eat or consume the products of anything which once had a heartbeat or a mother.

Watch this video clip from Mercy for Animals. Images like this may change your life in a dramatic way!


No comments:

Share

Follow Me on Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge