Sunday, November 28, 2010

olsen Haus - Cruelty-Free Never Looked This Sexy!


The Vegan Lifestyle does not stop at mealtime! Compassion is making its way into mainstream fashion, much to the dismay of the leather and fur fashion giants. I've recently discovered olsenHaus a green and eco-conscious fashion house that brings trendsetting style and a socially responsible philosophy together.
Hello Animal Prints, Goodbye Animal Skins! Now you too can say no to cruelty in style!
View their Lookbooks and seasonal collections here.
I look forward to wrapping my little vegan feet in olsenHaus boots this fall! I'll be making a statement and strutting my eco-loving style everywhere I go.

No comments:

Share

Follow Me on Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge