Friday, July 16, 2010

Loco for Vita Coco

http://www.coffeeforless.com/images/uploads/intro/Vita-Coco-Pineapple-Water.jpg
My NEW Favorite Summertime Drink!

At last month's Summer Fancy Food Show in New York City, I was introduced to Vita Coco. It is the most delicious, refreshing, light, and nutritious way to hydrate!

I am going on 2 years without purchasing or using sugar, so i prefer drinks with no added sweeteners. You would never believe Vita Coco is not sweetened! It is all natural! It's light as water with just the most natural sweetness ever!

Everytime I leave a tradeshow like the NASFT Fancy Food Show, I wonder "when and where will i ever be able to taste that product again?" Well, in this case, you can get Vita Coco almost anywhere! Last night, while shopping for Organic products at Wal Mart, I found Vita Coco there!
My absolute FAVORITE Flavor: Pineapple! Totally amazing and so perfect for the Beach or Pool parties!
Ingredients: Natural Coconut Water, Pineapple and Coconut Purees, Vitamin C.
More electrolytes than leading sports drinks, 15 times the potassium (more than 2 bananas) which helps with recovery and hydration, 100% natural. Try it and let me know what you think!
♥ K

No comments:

Share

Follow Me on Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Badge