Karinna's Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
14-18 Large White Button Mushrooms
2 cups fresh Baby Spinach
1/2 cup Flat Leaf Parsley
1 cup Broccoli, chopped
1 cup Cauliflower, chopped2 cloves Garlic
1/4 cup white Onion
2 bunches fresh Rosemary, de-stemmed
Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Earth Balance Vegan Butter
1. Clean mushrooms, remove stems (twist and pull out) and set aside, layer cookie sheet with aluminum foil, place mushrooms face up on the cookie sheet, and preheat oven to 375.
Mushrooms are anti-carcinogenic and full of nutrients!
2. Mince Garlic, chop Onions, Parsley, Green Onions, Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Mushroom stems.
Garlic is a natural antibiotic!
Cooking the Sausage Mixture:
1. Heat pan, add 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil and saute the Garlic, white Onions, Broccoli, Cauliflower and Mushroom Stems. Add 1 tbsp Earth Balance Vegan Butter.
2. Add the vegan ground beef crumbles until browned; season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Turn off heat and let cool.
4. In a medium bowl, add the fresh flat leaf Parsley, Spinach, fresh Green Onions, and cooked sausage mixture.
5. Add the Vegenaise, mix.
Stuff the Mushrooms:
- Spoon the Sausage Mixture into the Mushrooms. I like to pile them high!
- Sprinkle with Daiya Mozzarella Vegan Cheese.
- Transfer to Oven and bake for 20 minutes.
The Mushrooms will be juicy! Enjoy!